Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Queen Elizabeth II - One's iPad painting



As promised in an earlier post, here is a snippet process video of my Queen Elizabeth II painting on the iPad! Hope you have fun watching it.

In it I hope you see abit of the process I have to go through - it's not easy to come up with something with good design but also a good likeness. Once the strokes are estalished though, the rest is rendering.

I remembered to do this JUST as this thing called the Royal Wedding is heating up. Kate Middleton? Prince William? Something like that.

I feel British this week. We are ALL British! **Cough...**

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Nori!!
    That's brilliant!!! Thank you for sharing the process. Wonderful to see how you go through. I've learned a lot. It really looks like her and I love the music, too. Clever!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will we see a will and kate one? i dunno about you, but im pumped for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veeery good Caricature Nori. Great Video, I enjoyed it a lot.

    ReplyDelete